MAKE YOUR HOME BEAUTIFUL AGAIN
Is there a home maintenance project to make your home beautiful again? Does it take too long because you don’t have sufficient tools to complete these projects? There are some projects you can tackle items that are almost certainly already in your home.
Here are FIVE SECRET WEAPONS FOR YOU AS A HOMEOWNER
- Vinegar: There’s probably a jug of vinegar in your pantry right now. You can soak items in vinegar to remove mineral deposits (like in a clogged showerhead), and you can boil vinegar in your microwave to remove odors and make it easier to clean.
- Cola: A can of Coke or Pepsi can be used to clean many surfaces, including your glass windows, porcelain toilet, or chrome fixtures. Just do some research before using it on metal surfaces, as it can be corrosive.
- Baking soda: This item may actually be more useful for applications other than baking. A baking soda-vinegar paste is great for cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Baking soda can also be used to absorb odors.
- Butter knife: Screwdrivers are easy to misplace. If you can’t find a screwdriver when you need one, a butter knife—preferably an older one that you no longer need for table setting—is pretty effective for both Phillips- and flat-head screws.
- Toothpaste: Is there an unsightly scratch on your car or bike? The grit in tarter-control toothpastes makes for an effective scratch remover. Clean the scratch, apply some toothpaste, let it sit for a few minutes, and then buff it out with the paper towel.
Using these 5 secret weapons will make your home beautiful again. Feel Free to Comment and Share this article.
Learn about my next posts by subscribing to The Cashflow Investor with Real Estate Analytics at han247.com!
Top Viewed Posts:
- How to Generate $1,000,000 per year in Rental Income
- Become a Top Real Estate Agent in 2018
- Eight Must-See Motivation Youtube Videos
- How to Create Great Content on Twitter
Welcome to THE KING OF CASHFLOW
As a happy student of life, Huy has discovered that life is a series of very interesting courses where he can’t just simply learn from books or schools. Fortunately, every person that he meets and every incident that he faces truly give him tremendous valuable lessons. The most important aspect of being a student of life is that he learns things with a great intention: to improve himself everyday.
With a strong background in finance and business, Huy will share with you great lessons that he has learned over the years. Let’s share our knowledge so we will learn from each other!
Welcome to AskHuy.com – MY REAL ESTATE BLOG
Also, I want to share with you on my real estate blog at www.askhuy.com.
Particularly, Huy provides three main services to his clients:
1. Free estimates of your homes without any payment obligations
2. Free consultation on how to list your homes for sale.
3. Free consultation on how to buy your first homes and obtain a pre-approval letter.
Let’s get connected to help me help you determine the right solution for your real estate needs.